By Lonely Planet, Anja Mutic, Peter Dragicevich
Lonely Planet: The world's best commute consultant publisher
Lonely Planet Croatia is your passport to the main proper, updated suggestion on what to determine and pass, and what hidden discoveries wait for you. wonder on the turquoise lakes and waterfalls in Plitvice Lakes nationwide Park, see Dubrovnik from its urban partitions or discover the dreamy inside of Hvar Island all together with your relied on trip better half. Get to the guts of Croatia and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet Croatia shuttle Guide:
- Colour maps and photographs all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey on your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to avoid wasting money and time and get round like a neighborhood, heading off crowds and hassle spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, telephone numbers, web pages, transit information, costs
- Honest stories for all budgets - consuming, dozing, sight-seeing, going out, purchasing, hidden gemstones that almost all guidebooks leave out
- Cultural insights offer you a richer, extra lucrative go back and forth adventure - historical past, delicacies, average setting, arts, structure
- Over forty maps
- Covers Zagreb, Zagorje, Slavonia, Istria, Kvarner, Northern Dalmatia, break up & primary Dalmatia, Dubrovnik & Southern Dalmatia and extra
The ideal selection: Lonely Planet Croatia , our so much accomplished consultant to Croatia, is ideal for either exploring best attractions and taking roads much less travelled.
- Looking for extra broad insurance? try out Lonely Planet's Mediterranean Europe consultant, Eastern Europe advisor or Southeastern Europe advisor.
Authors: Written and researched via Lonely Planet, Anja Mutic and Peter Dragicevich.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has develop into the world's prime shuttle media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning web site, cellular and electronic trip items, and a committed tourist neighborhood. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but in addition permits curious visitors to get off overwhelmed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the locations during which they locate themselves.