By Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet: The world's best trip advisor publisher
Lonely Planet's Pocket Berlin is your passport to the main proper, updated recommendation on what to determine and pass, and what hidden discoveries look ahead to you. consider reunified Germany on the Brandenburg Gate, view town from Reichstag's miraculous glass cupola, or capture a dwell song gig at a riverside seashore bar; all along with your relied on trip significant other. Get to the center of the simplest of Berlin and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Berlin:
- Full-colour maps and pictures all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey in your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to avoid wasting money and time and get round like an area, averting crowds and bother spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, telephone numbers, web pages, transit information, costs
- Honest reports for all budgets - consuming, dozing, sight-seeing, going out, purchasing, hidden gem stones that the majority guidebooks pass over
- Free, handy pull-out Berlin map (included in print version), plus over 20 color neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with beneficial icons, and organised through neighbourhood that can assist you decide the easiest spots to spend it slow
- Covers Reichstag, Unter den Linden, Museum Island, Alexanderplatz, Potsdamer Platz, Scheunenviertel, Kreuzberg, Friedrichshain, Prenzlauer Berg, Kurfurstendamm, and extra
The excellent Choice: Lonely Planet's Pocket Berlin, a colourful, easy-to-use, and convenient advisor that actually matches on your pocket, presents on-the-go counsel for these looking merely the can't-miss reports to maximise a brief journey adventure.
- Looking for a finished advisor that recommends either well known and offbeat stories, and broadly covers all of Berlin's neighbourhoods? try out Lonely Planet's Berlin advisor.
- Looking for extra huge insurance? try out Lonely Planet's Germany consultant for a complete examine the entire nation has to supply, or Lonely Planet's realize Germany, a photo-rich consultant to the country's most well-liked sights.
Authors: Written and researched via Lonely Planet and Andrea Schulte-Peevers.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's prime go back and forth media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning web site, cellular and electronic trip items, and a committed traveler group. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but in addition allows curious travelers to get off overwhelmed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the areas during which they locate themselves.