Within the Unseen Realm, Dr. Michael Heiser examines the traditional context of Scripture, explaining how its supernatural worldview can assist us develop in our realizing of God. He illuminates exciting and extraordinary passages of the Bible which have been hiding in simple sight. you can find your self engaged in an enthusiastic pursuit of the reality, leading to a brand new appreciation for God's Word.
- Why wasn't Eve shocked while the serpent spoke to her?
- How did descendants of the Nephilim continue to exist the flood?
- Why did Jacob fuse Yahweh and his Angel jointly in his prayer?
- Who are the meeting of divine beings that God presides over?
- In what method do these beings perform God's decisions?
- Why do Peter and Jude advertise trust in imprisoned spirits?
- Why does Paul describe evil spirits by way of geographical rulership?
- Who are the “glorious ones” that even angels dare now not rebuke?
After analyzing this e-book, you could by no means learn your Bible a similar means again.
“There is a global noted within the Scripture that's relatively unseen, but in addition relatively current and energetic. Michael Heiser's The Unseen Realm seeks to unmask this global. Heiser indicates how very important it truly is to appreciate this global and delight in how its contribution is helping to make feel of Scripture. The e-book is obvious and good performed, treating many rules and topics that regularly cross unseen themselves. With this booklet, such subject matters will not be ignored, so learn it and find a new realm for mirrored image approximately what Scripture teaches.”
―Darrell L. Bock, govt Director for Cultural Engagement, Senior examine Professor of latest testomony stories, Howard G. Hendricks middle for Christian management and Cultural Engagement
“‘How was once it attainable that I had by no means visible that before?' Dr. Heiser's survey of the advanced truth of the supernatural international because the Scriptures painting it covers a topic that's unusually sidestepped. nobody goes to believe every little thing in his ebook, however the topic merits cautious learn, and so does this book.”
―John Goldingay, David Allan Hubbard Professor of outdated testomony, university of Theology, Fuller Theological Seminary (2015-08-13)