By Bill Holtsnider, Brian D. Jaffe
Are you one of the new IT managers with constrained managerial event? Are you a technician or programmer considering a circulation into IT administration? Or, has your technical place advanced to incorporate major administration responsibilities?
The IT Manager's Handbook offers crucial details that will help you deal with your new tasks. This designated booklet offers a consultant that can assist you create budgets, deal with tasks, review know-how and rent and encourage group of workers. The authors offer sound suggestion to equip you with an total, profitable process for fulfillment.
* offers useful, simply available administration recommendation particularly for brand spanking new IT managers.
* Organizes info modularly, so that you can delve without delay into the subjects that you have to understand.
* Brings you up-to-speed at the company practices which are most important to powerful IT operations: recruiting, source making plans, operating with owners, and more.
* offers a different administration standpoint at the technical matters with the heaviest company ramifications: e-commerce, distant entry, approach protection, LAN/WAN administration, intranets, catastrophe restoration, and more.
* contains tips to extra assets, on the net and in print, so that you can flip to for additional information on specific topics.